Paragon Medical is a specialty medical manufacturer that produces custom medical device components and products that contribute to reliable device function for quality healthcare.
Explore our key product categories below to learn more about our expertise in specialty manufacturing.
Specialty Product & Component Types
Medical and surgical instruments, implantable hardware, and drug delivery devices are being revolutionized every day. Robots are used in the operating room to aid surgical precision. Drug delivery systems are becoming smarter and readily connected to the IoMT, while surgical sharps are getting smaller and more complex for specialty applications.
Paragon Medical doesn’t just produce the products and medical device components that improve the performance of devices, we help OEMs and contract manufacturers get their devices to market within tight development timelines while meeting ISO quality standards. And, because highly-engineered, micro-sized components like medical device springs, medical device stampings, wire forms, bellows, needles, cannulas and electrical device contacts make smaller devices possible, we continually invest in people and processes that result in a highly skilled and nimble workforce.
- Ablation Devices
- Bayonet Electrosurgical Pencils
- Blood Salvage & Reinfusion System
- Breast Cancer Treatment Devices
- Cardiac Pump Components
- Cardiovascular Surgical Devices
- Connectors and Overmolded Terminals
- Custom Springs
- Diagnostic Device Components
- Dialysis Devices
- Drug/Biologic Devices
- Electrical Device Contacts
- Electro-Mechanical Consoles
- Endoscopy Devices
- External Fixation Devices
- Fiberoptic Micro Lens Arrays
- Fluid Management Sets
- Housing, Threaded Connectors
- Hypodermic Needles
- Implantable Staple Loaded Cartridge
- Laparoscopic Device Hardware
- Laser Console for MIS Procedures
- LVAD Products
- Membrane Filtration Systems
- Microfluidic Chips, Cards, and Nozzles
- Microwell Arrays for DNA Assays
- Polymer Medical Machining Components
- Prostrate Treatment (BPH) Devices
- RF Capital and Disposable Devices
- Surgical Robotics
- Telemedicine System Components
- TVAR/HVAD Components
- Vein Harvesters
In addition to our products, we also provide a variety of services tailored to your needs, including Medical Design & Development Services that can help you take an idea to a finished device and Sales & Operations Planning Services, which help ensure that your supply matches your expected demand.
Across our facilities, we use specialized manufacturing technologies to ensure our customers receive only the highest quality products and services. Our current processes include:
- CNC machining
- Molding and injection molding
- Metal stamping
- Laser machining
Our highly-skilled teams work with materials proven to provide the best solutions, and can assist in the recommendation and selection of materials for specific applications.