We meet your specific plastic component needs utilizing our precision plastic machining and plastic polishing technology.
Today’s customers are looking for a complete package of services from engineering support to delivery programs. We know that providing total support from preproduction through quality assurance makes us a great choice when sourcing plastic machined components.
Our plastics capabilities and expertise
Plastic fabrication is a specialty of ours and we’ve taken plastic machining to the highest level. Using CNC machining technology, the latest plastic machining equipment available, and 25 years of precision plastic machining experience, we meet the needs of even the most challenging plastic machining clients.
- Plastic design knowledge and component machinability expertise
- Use of special, plastic compatible coolants
- CNC machines free of metal contaminants
- Stress relieving capabilities
- Knowledge in material selection, sources, and cost
- Optical quality polishing capabilities
- Avoidance of stress cracking and crazing from improper tooling or machining rates
- Annealing knowledge to ensure dimensional stability
- Excellence in burr control during the machining process
- Proprietary techniques to machine plastics to close tolerances
- Superior surface finish capabilities
- Facilities to properly clean and package components for shipment
Precision plastic machining in a compliant facility
We are committed to quality at every step of the plastic component machining process. Our precision plastic machining facility is:
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 13485:2003
- ITAR registered
- REACH and ROHS compliant
- Conform to Mil-I-45208A, Mil-Std-105, and Mil-C-45662
With a state-of-the-art temperature controlled metrology lab, we employ the following tools and processes to ensure the highest quality:
- Nikon vision systems which are programmable visual inspection devices that ensure that the act of measuring features for inspection will not alter the product itself
- SPC analysis and process optimization
- Toolmaker microscopes which are used to measure dimensions and angles of machined metals.
- Polarscope which examines the stress in clear plastics
We are a certified or premier supplier for over 30 companies, including scientific instrumentation, medical devices, and the nuclear industry. We consistently ship large quantities of finished components – dock to stock – with no quality rejections.
Potential or existing customers should feel free to request quality information or arrange for a quality audit. We are happy to provide a copy of our quality manual for your review.