Precision plastic machining in a compliant facility
We are committed to quality at every step of the plastic component machining process. Our precision plastic machining facility is:
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 13485:2003
- ITAR registered
- REACH and ROHS compliant
- Conform to Mil-I-45208A, Mil-Std-105, and Mil-C-45662
With a state-of-the-art temperature controlled metrology lab, we employ the following tools and processes to ensure the highest quality:
- Nikon vision systems which are programmable visual inspection devices that ensure that the act of measuring features for inspection will not alter the product itself
- SPC analysis and process optimization
- Toolmaker microscopes which are used to measure dimensions and angles of machined metals.
- Polarscope which examines the stress in clear plastics
We are a certified or premier supplier for over 30 companies, including scientific instrumentation, medical devices, and the nuclear industry. We consistently ship large quantities of finished components – dock to stock – with no quality rejections.
Potential or existing customers should feel free to request quality information or arrange for a quality audit. We are happy to provide a copy of our quality manual for your review.