Complex parts and assemblies for endoscopic and laparoscopic instruments made to critical ISO medical standards.
Precision laparoscopic and endoscopic component manufacturing
Paragon Medical is an endoscopy equipment manufacturer and strategic supplier of medical device components to the largest medical OEMs and contract manufacturers in the world. We have a proven history of producing precision metal components for medical instruments and devices, including laser cut tubular structures for laparoscopic/endoscopic devices, springs, wire forms and electronic contacts. The processes used to manufacture these parts meet rigid toxicology standards demanded by the largest medical OEMs.
We work with your R&D team beginning with the initial product development cycle, assist with aligning manufacturing commercialization (rapid prototyping, technical design support to assembly), all the way through component processing, testing, and commercialization.
Paragon Medical’s laparoscopic and endoscopic equipment manufacturing capabilities include:
- CNC coiling and wireforming: wire diameters from 0.0015 to 0.162 inches
- Micro-forming expertise for springs, stampings, implants and needles
- Stamping and fourslide: flat material thicknesses from 0.001 to 0.312 inches
- Laser CNC Swiss technology for machining, welding and ablation
- Consolidation of excess suppliers and reduce number of locations to validate
- ISO 8, Class 100,000 clean room
- Easier regulatory reporting: Assemblies leave Paragon Medical as complete and ready to use. The device listings can be reported as needed directly to the FDA to support device submission
- In-process inspections and “dock to stock” shipments with advanced metrology and reporting to support commercialization efforts