SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Develop, maintain and sell products and services to Paragon's OEM customer base. Handle the selling process including quoting, contracting, and closing accounts. Provide services for OEM customers. Continually search out new product ideas. The position would be responsibilities for Asian accounts.
- Sales position designed to acquire, develop, and maintain Medical OEM customers
- Present to customer base corporate overviews and capabilities.
- Involvement in implementing pricing strategies, promotional activities and direct marketing for the OEM market.
- Sales follow up to both current OEM customers and any sales leads in a specified territory.
- Sell services, customer specific instruments and implantable components, standard and custom cases and trays.
- Propose specific project pricing, write statements of work, handle RFQs and prepare and submit quotes.
- Keep track, follow up, and report on all outstanding quotes and active projects. Follow up and manage progress of active projects.
- Identify new products and services to add to the Paragon portfolio.
- Conduct sales reporting activities with the sales director or appropriate person.
- Write and present a yearly sales plan for the territory under their control and write quarterly updates on activity and forecast/budgetary items for that territory.
- Develop a yearly sales and expense budget for the area under control.
- Provide quarterly updates for that budget.
- Write a monthly report on all activities including but not limited to sales leads, account activities, and RFQs/quotes.
- Responsible for the profitability of sales activities under their control.
- Develop yearly, monthly, and quarterly forecasts per account and certain customer products produced by Paragon.
- Train new representatives through sales training programs, conventions and seminars.
- Handle customer tours and product demonstrations when needed.
- Back up fellow employees at both internal and external functions.
- Give demonstrations for and have a general knowledge of all products within Paragon.
- Once employee demonstrates competency in position, he/she may be required to train others in similar roles.
B.S. degree in Business, Marketing, Healthcare Administration, Engineering, Nursing , or other related degrees. 5 years sales, or project management experience.
Personable, excellent oral and written communication, ability to develop, present and implement sales strategies, ability to bill time. Ability to close the sale. Knowledge of competitive marketplace. Knowledge of computers, e-mail, spreadsheets, and data bases. Ability to use independent judgment. Ability to withhold confidential information. Keeps continuous contacts with company customers. Early morning, late evening and weekend work is required.
Positon Name: Quality Engineer
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Responsible for meeting customer requirements for the manufacturing of surgical instruments from receiving raw material through to the shipping of finished goods. Supports the development of and enforces internal systems and procedures to meet ISO standards, SFDA, and FDA quality system regulations. Develops and implements inspection/validation techniques necessary to verify products meet requirements at the earliest point in the production process. Specifies and implements new inspection equipment and instructs others in its proper use
- Practical implementation of systems and procedures for meeting ISO standards, SFDA and FDA quality system regulations.
- Supervise and train personnel in the inspection of raw materials, in-process and finished goods using statistical sampling techniques and precision measuring instruments to check conformance to requirements.
- Verify that all production procedures have been followed and the records such as Device Master Records and Device History Records are maintained per SFDA,FDA and customer requirements.
- Design inspection/validation steps to be taken by the machinist at the point of manufacture and integrate these steps into the manufacturing instructions.
- Specify required inspection equipment and holding apparatus to accommodate repeatable measurements.
- Work in conjunction with Business Unit Leaders and Cell Leaders to ensure machinists are knowledgeable and competent in the use and care of sensitive measuring equipment and related requirements such as calibration, recording of data, expected variability, etc.
- Assist/lead company Lean/6 Sigma initiatives to remove variability and reduce cost. Q.E. is responsible for ensuring cell processes are correctly base-lined and controlled. Known variability is to be accounted for through selection and frequency of inspection or sampling plans.
- Provide recurring support to assigned inspection technicians.
- Assist in the inspection of surgical instruments and implants as required. Lead or assist in leading multi-function continuous improvement activities.
- Represent Paragon Medical (Changzhou) in meeting with Customers to fully develop their requirements or as required in the manufacture of contracted products. Assist in both internal and external audits of all corporate quality systems and demonstrate compliance through objective evidence.
- Be responsible for development of Control Plan and other duties assigned for NPI
- Participate in handling customer feedback and return
- Handle the out of control and IDR in work cell
Gage R&R studies, training others in statistical techniques and process control/validations. Calibrate and control all gages and measuring equipment used in production.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
4 year degree in Quality Engineering or related field. Willing to consider relevant experience in combination with professional certifications.
Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills. Individual is able to work with minimal supervision and actively participate in a team oriented, continuous improvement, manufacturing environment.